Interactive French Course
Level A1 (Beginner)
France e-Learning Editions offers you
a series of modules to develop your
listening & speaking skills in French.
● Each module comprises 15 oral and auto-corrective exercises in the form of « Questions / Answers » (around 300).
► It corresponds to ± 8 hours of intensive training.
Preparation for the DELF
● Modules 1 to 4 ("First Meeting") help you, particularly, to prepare for the DELF A1/A2 "interview" (Diplôme Élémentaire de Langue Française).
A well-tried method
● Engage in a "micro-dialog" in French with your computer, your tablet or your smartphone!
► Listen to a question, answer according to the model and check.
● These micro-dialogs will enable you to understand a French speaker, and to answer using - on a systematic way - the useful grammatical structures and vocabulary.
► You will improve your pronunciation with a native speaker: More than 600 sound bites per module, all with transcriptions!
● You can consult help pages specific to each exercise:
● And a wide range of other help pages:
Interface & translations in 5 languages
● The interface is available in English, German, Swedish, Spanish and Italian.
● All the models, all the explanations and all the vocabulary come with translations in 5 languages.
3 versions to download
from Amazon Store
● An on-line « Android » application for smartphone & tablet.
● An off-line « Kindle Fire » application for smartphone & tablet.
● An off-line multi-platform version for PC & Mac that you can transfer from your computer to your tablet or your smartphone.
► You will be able to continue your training while commuting: it’s an offline solution!
► Click here to see our modules
on Amazon Store.
1 version to download
from Google Play Store
● An on-line application for smartphone & tablet.
on Google Play Store.
● MODULE 1: Presenting oneself (1): Name, age, family situation, profession, phone number.
● MODULE 2: Presenting oneself (2): Nationality, country, language, city, address.
● MODULE 3: Describing a person: Colour of eyes & hair, weight & height, physical appearance, character, feelings & health, education.
● MODULE 4: Talking about one’s tastes & leisure activities: Favourite food, meals, music, sports & holidays.
● MODULE 5: Talking about past activities: Working day, morning, evening and weekend activities & professional experience.
► Click here to see the contents of the modules.
You can try a free sample of 8 exercises:
● On-line, from this website.
● Or by downloading the demo apps
from the Stores.
► Click here to see the available demos.
Copyright © 2018 - France e-Learning Editions
on Google Play