Interactive French Course
Level A1 (Beginner)
a series of modules to develop your
listening & speaking skills in French.
● Each module comprises 15 oral and auto-
► It corresponds to ± 8 hours of intensive training.
Preparation for the DELF
● Modules 1 to 4 ("First Meeting") help you, particularly, to prepare for the DELF A1/A2 "interview" (Diplôme Élémentaire de Langue Française).
● Engage in a "micro-
► Listen to a question, answer according to the model and check.
● These micro-
► You will improve your pronunciation with a native speaker: More than 600 sound bites per module, all with transcriptions!
● You can consult help pages specific to each exercise:
● And a wide range of other help pages:
Interface & translations in 5 languages
● The interface is available in English, German, Swedish, Spanish and Italian.
● All the models, all the explanations and all the vocabulary come with translations in 5 languages.
3 versions to download
from Amazon Store
● An on-
● An off-
● An off-
► You will be able to continue your training while commuting: it’s an offline solution!
1 version to download
from Google Play Store
● An on-
● MODULE 1: Presenting oneself (1): Name, age, family situation, profession, phone number.
● MODULE 2: Presenting oneself (2): Nationality, country, language, city, address.
● MODULE 3: Describing a person: Colour of eyes & hair, weight & height, physical appearance, character, feelings & health, education.
● MODULE 4: Talking about one’s tastes & leisure activities: Favourite food, meals, music, sports & holidays.
● MODULE 5: Talking about past activities: Working day, morning, evening and weekend activities & professional experience.
You can try a free sample of 8 exercises:
● Or by downloading the demo apps
from the Stores.
Copyright © 2018 -
on Google Play